So not really sure why I'm starting a blog, but Facebooks getting on my nerves and I'm looking for a forum where I can rant, post stuff for a more selected audience. Quite like the idea of letting other people post on here, so there may be a select few who get to add their opinions, depends how much of a control freak I want to be.
So as summer rolls in nicely, I'm lying in bed with the curtains closed listening to D&BTV, blogging and waiting for this cold to move on to the next victim.
So still no cure for the common cold?
Maybe because it's not serious enough the researchers look for bigger, deadlier fish to fry (AIDS, cancer, swine flu and the like). I used to take massive doses of Vitamin C when the first signs of a cold kicked in but not really sure that it helped.
One thing that does work though is a soup made from:
1 Potato
1 onion
small handful of grated ginger
teaspoon mustard
couple of cloves of garlic
salt and black pepper
litre boiling water
cook the above on a low heat for about 45 mins then drain it and just drink the liquid broth. guaranteed to help. Although I didn't do that this time either - go figure.
a) What's the pic in this post of?
ReplyDeleteb) A little birdie showed me http://bit.ly/spool-mona, and we thought of you and your pixeled old master past. So... will we see any of your art?
Picture is of a lantern just taking off on the Oberbaumbruecke. You can see the Fernsehrturm in the background.
ReplyDeleteNot sure I will be putting any artwork on here. Might put up some of my adventures in the world of graphic design...